Data security is a top priority for Finalis, and Finalis believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology.
If you believe you’ve found a security vulnerability in Finalis’s service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
• If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by emailing us
at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge your email within 60 hours or three days.
• Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues 3 days after acknowledging a
• Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or
degrading the Finalis service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you
have explicit permission from the account holder.
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
• Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
• Social engineering or phishing of Finalis employees or contractors
• Any attacks against Finalis’s physical property or data centers
Thank you for helping to keep Finalis and our users safe!
We may revise these guidelines from time to time. The most current version of the guidelines will be available on this page.
Finalis is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestions. If you would like to talk to us, please feel free to email us at email@example.com
Employees who violate this policy may face disciplinary consequences in proportion to their violation. Finalis management will determine how serious an employee’s offense is and take the appropriate action.
It is the Security Team at Finalis responsibility to see this policy is enforced.
Last updated: February 3rd, 2021